Tanzanite and Diamond Cocktail Ring
Canada, U.S. & International Shipping & Handling
|SHIP TO||UNDER $1000||$1000-$3000||OVER $3000|
- ALL ORDERS require 2-7 business days for processing, prior to shipping. (Maharani Jewels can be contacted directly for urgent orders.)
- We cannot ship to a P.O. Box at this time
- Shipping rates include shipping and insurance
- Shipping rates based on pre-tax order amounts
- Some restrictions apply as rates for certain cities/countries may fluctuate from time-to-time. Client will be contacted directly with regards to any changes in rates and order can be refunded PRIOR TO SHIPPING if shipping rates are not agreed upon.
Shipping & Processing Time
Website orders are usually fulfilled and shipped within 2-7 business days (M-F) of purchase. Processing time for custom/handmade and pre-order pieces may take longer. You will be charges at the time your order is placed. When your order ships, we can email you a shipping confirmation with tracking.
After 2-7 business day processing, orders ship as follows:
- CANADA: Next business day by 10:30am to most Canadian addresses
- USA: 2-day delivery to most U.S. addresses. Can be an additional 2-3 days due to unknown factors such as weather and/or customs clearance.
- INTERNATIONAL: 2-day delivery to most major cities. Can be an additional 2-3 days due to unknown factors such as weather and/or customs clearance.
- Notification with fedex tracking # will be sent once package has shipped
- Signature required for all deliveries to non-residential addresses
- It is the customer’s responsibility to be present to receive a package during residential deliveries as FedEx may leave the package at the front door without requiring a signature
- Insurance is no longer valid once the package has been delivered or signed for, and all packages that are lost or stolen as a result will be the responsibility of the customer
Simply spectacular and breathtakingly beautiful is the only way to describe this showstopper of a ring. The Tanzanite is exquisite in both color and liveliness, and simply comes to life when surrounded by diamonds, each of which is meticulously hand set with utmost care and precision. The square shank prevents the ring from spinning on the finger. Can be worn on any finger.
- Tanzanite Ring of 14.6 x 14.0 mm dimension and of AAA quality
- 18 diamonds equaling 2.21 cts of FG VS quality
- 19kt white gold
- Can be custom made in alternate sizes and gemstones (please ask for details)
- Measures 2 cm from left to right and top to bottom, and sits at a 1.4cm height
- Ring is made with a square shank