Unity Bracelet (each bracelet sends 6 children to school)
Each bracelet sold sends 6 children to school for one year through Ekal Vidyalaya. Help us send 10,000 children to school by the end of 2018.
The Unity Bracelet is a very special piece personally designed by Maharani's owner, Sheetal Gupta. The delicate diamond lotus charm represents how, no matter a child's difficult circumstance, much like the beautiful lotus grows in muddy water, a child can blossom and reach the highest peaks through education. The sale of a single bracelet will send 6 children in rural India to school for one year. Sheetal's goal in creating the Unity Bracelet is to sell 1700 beautifully crafted diamond bracelets, sending 10,000 children to school by the end of 2018. Through efforts of the bracelet and the incredible generosity of the community, we are just shy of a few thousand to reach our goal! Join us in our efforts and wear your Unity Bracelet with pride and warmth.
- 0.35 cts of diamonds, GH SI quality
- Lotus setting is sterling silver
- Optional stretchy black onyx bead bracelet (4mm beads) - OR - adjustable sterling silver oval chain
- Both styles are adjustable
- Lotus charm measures 1.8cm left to right, 1.2cm top to bottom, 2mm thick
- Option 1: Sterling silver oval chain with lobster clasp measures 7.5" in length and can be worn on any link to accommodate wrist size.
Option 2: Black onyx stretch bracelet will accommodate most wrist sizes, 5.5cm diameter (stretches to 8.5 cm)
Please note: Discounts do not apply to the Unity Bracelet
Learn more about this project: READ HERE