The Prong Set Engagement Ring
Canada, U.S. & International Shipping & Handling
|SHIP TO||UNDER $1000||$1000-$3000||OVER $3000|
- ALL ORDERS require 2-7 business days for processing, prior to shipping. (Maharani Jewels can be contacted directly for urgent orders.)
- We cannot ship to a P.O. Box at this time
- Shipping rates include shipping and insurance
- Shipping rates based on pre-tax order amounts
- Some restrictions apply as rates for certain cities/countries may fluctuate from time-to-time. Client will be contacted directly with regards to any changes in rates and order can be refunded PRIOR TO SHIPPING if shipping rates are not agreed upon.
Shipping & Processing Time
Website orders are usually fulfilled and shipped within 2-7 business days (M-F) of purchase. Processing time for custom/handmade and pre-order pieces may take longer. You will be charges at the time your order is placed. When your order ships, we can email you a shipping confirmation with tracking.
After 2-7 business day processing, orders ship as follows:
- CANADA: Next business day by 10:30am to most Canadian addresses
- USA: 2-day delivery to most U.S. addresses. Can be an additional 2-3 days due to unknown factors such as weather and/or customs clearance.
- INTERNATIONAL: 2-day delivery to most major cities. Can be an additional 2-3 days due to unknown factors such as weather and/or customs clearance.
- Notification with fedex tracking # will be sent once package has shipped
- Signature required for all deliveries to non-residential addresses
- It is the customer’s responsibility to be present to receive a package during residential deliveries as FedEx may leave the package at the front door without requiring a signature
- Insurance is no longer valid once the package has been delivered or signed for, and all packages that are lost or stolen as a result will be the responsibility of the customer
This more sparkly prong setting makes for one sparkly engagement ring!
- 0.54 carats of G color SI1 clarity diamonds in the setting
- 18kt yellow gold
- stock size 6 that can be sized up or down by 1 size
- pricing reflects cost of the setting only
- centre diamond pricing is separate
- setting accommodates most round centre diamond sizes