Custom Design Process
Fine jewelry is a symbol. It forever represents a moment, an emotion, an accomplishment, a feeling. Jewelry of the finest quality and craftsmanship acknowledges, respects, and embodies your precious moment. Maharani Jewels believes that the process of buying or creating your jewelry should do the same.
1. EDUCATIONEducation is a foundation of our process and brand values. Using the tools of the trade to lift the curtain on the jewelry industry, we teach our clients what to look for, how to maximize size, sparkle and beauty, and how to navigate some of the misleading marketing of the industry with savvy. By arming our clients with technical information, they are able to make an informed and confident decision and the entire process becomes collaborative and enjoyable.
2. YOUR PERSONAL PROFILEPersonal profile development is how we help the nervous groom-to-be design the special ring his girlfriend will love, how we help a client turn a rough idea into something spectacular, and how we help our style-confident clients get exactly what they want. We consider the recipient's style, proportions, lifestyle, and individual characteristics and, ultimately, create a unique personal profile that inspires the client's custom couture jewelry creation.
3. CHOOSE YOUR GEMSTONESAt this stage of the design process, our clients are working with a strong knowledge of gemstone criteria and virtues. We offer direct access to the world diamond and gemstone markets, eliminating the middle man, to bring unbeatable wholesale value on the gemstones. We curate a selection of gemstones that meet our client's criteria and educate them on the value points with complete transparency. Of course, if your come to us with an heirloom stone, we work that into your creation too.
4. DESIGNNow the fun begins. With your personal profile and gemstone selection as our inspiration, we collaborate to create a concept sketch. From there, we create a 3-D CAD rendering, allowing you to visualize your personalized creation from all angles and fine tune the design. When we are satisfied with the rendering, a wax prototype is made that allows you to examine and touch a physical representation of the final piece. This process ensures you are 100% satisfied before the piece is made.
5. CRAFTSMANSHIPThough manufacturing is the last step, it is most certainly one of the most important. The beauty of a piece of fine custom jewelry is truly brought to life through the attention to detail and quality craftsmanship. Scale, precision, setting, and finish are executed by our masterful jewellers, who's skill and expertise is unparalleled. Great care is taken at every stage of manufacturing to ensure that your precious custom piece is utterly enchanting.
Check out some videos on Custom Design Jewelry
GET STARTED Book a complimentary consultation